- This event has passed.
September 10 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 2:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating indefinitely
Join us at the St. Louis Bread Company, across from St. Anthony’s Hospital (now Mercy South). The Book Club meets on the second Tuesday of each month. For more information, contact Carol B. at 314-418-9598.
Books being discussed in 2019-2020 include:
- April 9: Lilac Girl by Martha Hall Kelly
- May 14: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- June 11: Mudbound by Hillary Jordan
- July 9: Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
- August 13: The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas
- September 10: The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- October 8: Educated by Tara Westover
- November: Still Life by Louise Penney
- December: Breakfast with Buddha by Roland Merullo
- January 2020: Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gayle Honeyman
All who want to attend the meetings are welcome, male or female, whether they have read the book or not. If you see a book you would like to discuss, please join us for that meeting. There are no requirements to attend all the meetings. As always if you hear about a book that you think the Book Club may be interested in, suggest at the next meeting.