Please join us for First Unity Church’s April 17, 2022, Palm Sunday Service at 10:30 a.m. This week’s message is from Rev. Jan Mourning, and is entitled “The Triumph of Easter.”
You can livestream the service through the following direct link: https://youtu.be/eCL9lTUm-cE
On Sunday afternoon, the link above will take you to the recording of the service. You can also watch the service from one of the links below:
Blessings, Love and Light to All!
Order of Service — April 17, 2022
- Welcome through Music — Pie Jesu by Gabriel Faure — Performed by Terry Langerak, harpist
- Welcome and Announcements
- Daily Word — Lynn Mark, Prayer Chaplain
- Community Song — God Is My Source by Karen Drucker — Led by Julie Goede
- Message – The Triumph of Easter– Rev. Jan Mourning — There is only one Presence and one Power in the universe and at work in my life, God the Good, omnipotent.
- When I Pray by Daniel Nahmod — Sung by Julie Goede
- Meditation and Ending Prayer
- Worship through Music — O Choruscans Lux Stellarum by Hildegard of Bingen — Performed by Terry Langerak, harpist
- Blessing of the Offering — Community Song — Christ the Lord Is Risen Today — Led by Julie Goede
- Closing — Prayer for Protection — Anne Hartupee, LUT
- Musical Ending — What a Wonderful World by Bob Thiele, George David Weiss — Performed by Terry Langerak, harpist
Used by permission: Empower Music Rights License #UFUCM06034-17; For licensing information: https://www.empowerma.com/musicrights
Harpist Terry Langerak Is Our Featured Musician on Easter Sunday, April 17, 2022
Terri Langerak is a renowned harpist and recording artist in the St. Louis area. Ms. Langerak serves on the faculty of the University of Missouri St. Louis and Maryville University.
Terri says, “I play all of the music that you would expect from a harpist: classical, ethereal and new agey styles. But I am best known for playing classic rock and jazz, and my original compositions, with influences of jazz, blues, rock, new age, and folk.”
Divine Love, flowing through me, blesses and multiplies all I am, all I have, all I give, and all I receive.
We are a self-sustaining ministry, with most of our revenue coming from direct contributions. Your support is what allows us to keep providing powerful spiritual services to all who seek them.
If you would like to make a contribution to support First Unity Church, you may do so online by using First Unity Church’s secure PayPal account or any major credit card.
If you would prefer to mail your love offering to First Unity Church, our address is:
First Unity Church
4753 Butler Hill Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63128