Effective Monday, January 17, all upcoming First Unity events have been cancelled, including: January 17 Ladies Night Out; January 17 Men’s Club; and January 19 Hospitality Ministry.
Please join us for First Unity Church’s January 16, 2022 Sunday Service at 10:30 a.m. This week’s message is from Anne Hartupee, Licensed Unity Teacher, and is entitled “Unwrapping the Gift You Are.”
You can livestream the service through the following direct link: https://youtu.be/O4nyRWdAuX4
On Sunday afternoon, the link above will take you to the recording of the service. You can also watch the service from one of the links below:
Blessings, Love and Light to All!
Order of Service — January 16, 2022
- Welcome through Music
- Blessed Assurance, traditional hymn — Arranged by Fanny Crosby and Phoebe Knapp — Performed by Chuck Flowers
- Welcome and Announcements
- Daily Word — Mary Tumminello, Prayer Chaplain
- Congregational Hymn — My Life Begins For Me Today — Led by Julie Goede
- Message – Unwrapping the Gift You Are — Anne Hartupee, Licensed Unity Teacher
- There is only one Presence and one Power in the universe and at work in my life,God the Good, omnipotent.
- In the Silence sung by Julie Goede
- Meditation – Anne Hartupee, Licensed Unity Teacher
- Worship through Music — Amazing Grace, traditional hymn — Arranged by Dan Newton; Performed by Chuck Flowers
- Blessing of the Offering
- Congregational Hymn — Let’s Be — Led by Julie Goede
- Closing — Prayer for Protection
- Musical Ending — Center of My Joy — Arranged by Richard Smallwood; Performed by Chuck Flowers
Chuck Flowers Is Our Featured Musician for Sunday, January 16, 2022
Chuck Flowers, Vocals with Steve Schenkel, Guitar
Chuck Flowers is a veteran singer/entertainer. He has recorded with the Gospel Symphonic Choir, The O’Neal Twins and the Interfaith Choir and the Golden Gospel Singers. He performed in Porgy and Bess with Union Avenue Opera Theater.
Steve Schenkel is the guitarist and orchestra manager for the Fox Theater, guitarist for the Muny Opera and the St. Louis Symphony, and a freelance jazz musician. He recently retired after 37 years at Webster University, where he founded the Jazz Studies program, the Webster Jazz Concert Series, and the Jazz Studies/Music Technology program. Steve serves as the Music Director of First Unity Church of St. Louis.
Divine Love, flowing through me, blesses and multiplies all I am, all I have, all I give, and all I receive.
We are a self-sustaining ministry, with most of our revenue coming from direct contributions. Your support is what allows us to keep providing powerful spiritual services to all who seek them.
If you would like to make a contribution to support First Unity Church, you may do so online by using First Unity Church’s secure PayPal account or any major credit card.
If you would prefer to mail your love offering to First Unity Church, our address is:
First Unity Church
4753 Butler Hill Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63128