Please join us for First Unity Church’s November 21, 2021 Sunday Service at 10:30 a.m. This week’s message is from Rev. Jan Mourning and is entitled “Not A Bad Thing!”
You can livestream the service through the following direct link:
On Sunday afternoon, the link above will take you to the recording of the service. You can also watch the service from one of the links below:
- Our website’s Livestream link
- Our Facebook page
- Our YouTube channel
Blessings, Love and Light to All!
Order of Service — November 21, 2021
- Welcome Through Music — “As You Believe”; Written and performed by Brian Clarke
- Daily Word — Mary Tumminello, Prayer Chaplain
- Congregational Hymn — Sweep Over My Soul
- Message — Not A Bad Thing! — Rev. Jan Mourning
- There is only one Presence and one Power in the universe and at work in my life,
God the Good, omnipotent.
- When I Pray — by Daniel Nahmod — Sung by Anne Hartupee
- Meditation — Rev. Jan Mourning
- Worship Through Music — “Feelin’ Good” by Anthony Newley and Leslie Bricusse; Performed by Brian Clarke
- Blessing of Offering
- Congregational Hymn — From My Heart to Yours by Daniel Nahmod
- Closing — Prayer for Protection
- Musical Ending — “All That’s Left to Wonder”; Written and performed by Brian Clarke
Brian Clarke Is Our Featured Musician For Sunday, November 21, 2021
Brian Clarke is perhaps the most beloved New Thought musician in St. Louis. He is most recently the recipient of the St. Louis Magazine “A-List” Award as Best Vocalist and Best Musician.
Yes, this is the same Brian Clarke who played at The Opera House / Train Wreck and Dorsett Inn.
Brian has toured the U.S. many times as a bassist and vocalist with Kinky Friedman and Billy Swan. He has played with Willie Nelson, Jerry Jeff Walker and many other well-known artists. As a solo performer, Brian has opened shows for The Little River Band, Poco, Leon Russell, David Crosby, The Outlaws, Tom Chapin, Donovan and many others.
Divine Love, flowing through me, blesses and multiplies all I am, all I have, all I give, and all I receive.
We are a self-sustaining ministry, with most of our revenue coming from direct contributions. Your support is what allows us to keep providing powerful spiritual services to all who seek them.
If you would like to make a contribution to support First Unity Church, you may do so online by using First Unity Church’s secure PayPal account or any major credit card.
If you would prefer to mail your love offering to First Unity Church, our address is:
First Unity Church
4753 Butler Hill Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63128