Please join us for First Unity Church’s November 7, 2021 Sunday Service at 10:30 a.m. This week’s message is from Rev. Jan Mourning and is entitled “Stop, Thief!”
You can livestream the service through the following direct link:
On Sunday afternoon, the link above will take you to the recording of the service. You can also watch the service from one of the links below:
- Our website’s Livestream link
- Our Facebook page
- Our YouTube channel
Blessings, Love and Light to All!
Order of Service — November 7, 2021
- Welcome Through Music — “Mornin'” — by Al Jarreau; Performed by Robert Nelson, vocals, and Eric Slaughter, guitar
- Daily Word — Lynn Mark, Prayer Chaplain
- Congregational Hymn — Spirit Led, Spirit Fed by Sue K. Riley and Fred Bogert
- Message — Stop, Thief! — Rev. Jan Mourning
- There is only one Presence and one Power in the universe and at work in my life,
God the Good, omnipotent.
- When I Pray- by Daniel Nahmod — Sung by Julie Goede
- Meditation — Rev. Jan Mourning
- Worship Through Music — “What a Wonderful World” by Bob Thiele and George D. Weiss; Performed by Robert Nelson, vocals, and Eric Slaughter, guitar
- Blessing of Offering
- Congregational Hymn — I See Abundance Everywhere
- Closing — Prayer for Protection
- Musical Ending — “Lovely Day” by Bill Withers; Performed by Robert Nelson, vocals, and Eric Slaughter, guitar
Robert Nelson and Eric Slaughter Are Our Featured Musicians for Sunday, November 7, 2021
Robert Nelson is one of St. Louis’ busiest and most popular jazz singers. He is an extraordinary artist whose golden voice is a unique blend of standard jazz tones similar to Joe Williams and Johnny Hartman. Mr. Nelson writes, records, and performs music, and works as a consultant for the Heal the Arts Jazz Initiative.
Eric Slaughter is one of the nation’s finest jazz guitarists. He has worked with everyone from David Sanborn, Houston Person, and Donald Harrison to St. Louis legends Oliver Sain and Willie Akins.
Divine Love, flowing through me, blesses and multiplies all I am, all I have, all I give, and all I receive.
We are a self-sustaining ministry, with most of our revenue coming from direct contributions. Your support is what allows us to keep providing powerful spiritual services to all who seek them.
If you would like to make a contribution to support First Unity Church, you may do so online by using First Unity Church’s secure PayPal account or any major credit card.
If you would prefer to mail your love offering to First Unity Church, our address is:
First Unity Church
4753 Butler Hill Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63128