Please join us for First Unity Church’s October 17, 2021 Sunday Service at 10:30 a.m. This week’s message is from Anne Hartupee, Licensed Unity Teacher, and is entitled “Take Time to Be Whole.”
You can livestream the service through the following direct link: https://youtu.be/_3IYxZmFDuQ
On Sunday afternoon, the link above will take you to the recording of the service. You can also watch the service from one of the links below:
- Our website’s Livestream link
- Our Facebook page
- Our YouTube channel
Blessings, Love and Light to All!
Order of Service —October 17, 2021
- Welcome through Music — Adagio from Sonata No. 4 in D Major by G. F. Handel — Performed by Hannah Frey, Violin and Joe Neske, Piano Announcements
- Daily Word — Paul Henley, Prayer Chaplain
- Congregational Hymn — Take Time to Be Holy, p. 77
- Message — Take Time To Be Whole — Anne Hartupee, LUT
- There is only one Presence and one Power in the universe and at work in my life,
God the Good, omnipotent.
- When I Pray — by Daniel Nahmod — Sung by Julie Goede
- Meditation – Anne Hartupee
- Worship Through Music — Sicilienne by Maria Theresia von Paradis — Performed by Hannah Frey, Violin and Joe Neske, Piano
- Blessing of Offering
- Congregational Hymn — In the Garden, p.89
- Closing — Prayer for Protection
- Musical Ending — Allegro from Sonata No. 4 in D Major by G. F. Handel — Performed by Hannah Frey, Violin and Joe Neske, Piano
Hannah Frey and Joe Neske Are Our Featured Musicians on Sunday, October 17, 2021
During his 20+ years as a St. Louis musician, Joe Neske has performed at the Fox, the Rep, the SLSO, the Muny (where he has participated in over 70 productions), and numerous other theatrical and educational venues.
Joe also served as an adjunct professor at Webster University for 19 years, where he accompanied choirs and vocalists, taught classes in counterpoint, choral arranging, and music aesthetics, directed the New Music Ensemble, and provided individual instruction in solo and collaborative piano.
He is a member of Musicians’ Local 2-197.
Divine Love, flowing through me, blesses and multiplies all I am, all I have, all I give, and all I receive.
We are a self-sustaining ministry, with most of our revenue coming from direct contributions. Your support is what allows us to keep providing powerful spiritual services to all who seek them.
If you would like to make a contribution to support First Unity Church, you may do so online by using First Unity Church’s secure PayPal account or any major credit card.
If you would prefer to mail your love offering to First Unity Church, our address is:
First Unity Church
4753 Butler Hill Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63128