Please join us for First Unity Church’s October 24, 2021 Sunday Service at 10:30 a.m. This week’s message is from Rev. Jan Mourning and is entitled “The Honor System.”
You can livestream the service through the following direct link: https://youtu.be/pSiKN6R05TI
On Sunday afternoon, the link above will take you to the recording of the service. You can also watch the service from one of the links below:
Blessings, Love and Light to All!
Order of Service — October 24, 2021
- Welcome through Music — If We Only Have Love by Jaques Brel — Performed by Merry Keller, vocals and piano Announcements
- Daily Word — Lynn Mark, Prayer Chaplain
- Congregational Hymn — I Would Be True
- Message — The Honor System — Rev. Jan Mourning
- There is only one Presence and one Power in the universe and at work in my life,
God the Good, omnipotent.
- When I Pray- by Daniel Nahmod — Sung by Chuck Seger
- Meditation — Rev. Jan Mourning
- Worship Through Music — If I Should Lose My Way, lyrics by Jack Murphy, music by Frank Wildhorn — Performed by Merry Keller, vocals and piano
- Blessing of Offering
- Congregational Hymn — Let There Be Peace on Earth
- Closing — Prayer for Protection
- Musical Ending — You’ll Never Walk Alone by Rogers & Hammerstein — Performed by Merry Keller, vocals and piano
Merry Keller Is Our Featured Musician for Sunday, October 24, 2021
Divine Love, flowing through me, blesses and multiplies all I am, all I have, all I give, and all I receive.
We are a self-sustaining ministry, with most of our revenue coming from direct contributions. Your support is what allows us to keep providing powerful spiritual services to all who seek them.
If you would like to make a contribution to support First Unity Church, you may do so online by using First Unity Church’s secure PayPal account or any major credit card.
If you would prefer to mail your love offering to First Unity Church, our address is:
First Unity Church
4753 Butler Hill Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63128