Recently, prayer chaplains from area Unity churches participated in the annual Prayer Chaplain Retreat and gathered together for a group photo.
A Prayer Chaplain is someone who:
- Supports you on your spiritual journey;
- Holds sacred space with you;
- Listens to you and holds in confidence what is shared;
- Prays with you from the heart;
- Releases all prayer requests to God.
If you are a member who is thinking about becoming a First Unity Prayer Chaplain, please contact Rev. Jan to find out about the orientation sessions that provide information about requirements and responsibilities of the Prayer Chaplain Program.